Malaysia Crunch is 1 Year Old!


How fast time flies! I started Malaysia Crunch a year ago with the intention of sharing my research and observations, and hopefully connect to people with similar interest.

The blogging experience has been satisfying, with people visiting, commenting and subscribing to this blog. The more exciting part of the experience though, is to meet people ranging from various backgrounds related to the IT industry.

The thing is, I don't think that I can truly understand (technically) and experience social media without this particular blogging experience.
Some statistics...

I like statistics, and topics that interest me the most are social network and e-commerce. The most visited posts for the past year though, are:

1. Internet Penetration in Malaysia
2. Most Popular Programming Languages
3. Top Social Network in Malaysia

Let's connect...

If we haven't done so. Choose one or more channels of your preference:

1. Subscribe to Malaysia Crunch by RSS or Email.
2. Follow Malaysia Crunch on Twitter.
3. Browse the mobile version of Malaysia Crunch.
4. Check out my reading interest and share yours too.
5. Become friends on Facebook.

Last but not least, thanks for following Malaysia Crunch!

Thank You!



e-commerce, online shopping news and insights focus in malaysia and asia
Design, vote, win prize, buy t-shirts
Malaysia Online Store