Top Malaysian Sites


From my previous post, not even a single local web service is in the top 10. Let's look further down the list and compile our very own Malaysia's Top 14:

  1. Malaysiakini.com (No. 13 in Top Sites Malaysia)
  2. Maybank2u.com.my (No. 14)
  3. The Star Online (No. 16)
  4. Utusan Online (No. 18)
  5. Cari Malaysia (No. 19)
  6. Jobstreet.com (No. 21)
  7. Lowyat.net (No. 23)
  8. Bharian.com.my (No. 26)
  9. Malaysia Today (No. 28)
  10. Harakahdaily.net (No. 32)
  11. Hmetro.com.my (No. 33)
  12. Mudah.com.my (No. 37)
  13. Lelong.com.my (No. 38)
  14. AirAsia Berhad (No. 41)

50% of the list above are news (perhaps politics-oriented) sites. Surprisingly, Mudah.com.my manages to overtake Lelong.com.my despite just being launched this year.



e-commerce, online shopping news and insights focus in malaysia and asia
Design, vote, win prize, buy t-shirts
Malaysia Online Store