Hi! I am CK Wong :)


Thanks for dropping by Malaysia Crunch!

A little bit about myself, I have been working on web applications for years, and started to fall in love in online retailing while handling some e-commerce projects.

Since then, I have started to provide e-commerce and web consulting services to a handful of clients, big and small. At the same time, I become an entrepreneur-wannabe by starting an online t-shirt design community and store.

Currently, I am working at a global e-commerce company operating in Malaysia.

Of course, I am also being kept happy with my hobbies here at Malaysia Crunch and more frequently over that-little-bird (follow me). It is such a nice experience interacting and sharing with people that carries the same passion.

I am looking forward to do more sharings with you, especially on e-commerce. Do contact me if you would like share a thing or two on online retailing stuffs.

Hope to hear from you then!



e-commerce, online shopping news and insights focus in malaysia and asia
Design, vote, win prize, buy t-shirts
Malaysia Online Store